Jan 12, 2020
: Episode 1493 - Vinnie Tortorich and Tallulah talk unhealthy
sports drinks, the middle-class of fitness, college and
professional athletics, the One
Love Foundation and more on this Sunday School episode!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR
UNHEALTHY SPORTS DRINKS
- Gatorade is marketed as healthy.
- Really, it's just like drinking soda.
- A lot of athletes and schools are sponsored by Gatorade and
- However, many of these elite athletes avoid the stuff as it's
- Kids, if you want to be your best as an athlete, stay away from
these sugary drinks.
- This is a prime example of good intentions being stolen.
COLLEGES AND GYMS
- Vinnie has been working out at UVA gyms recently.
- He notices that the students are very fit.
- They are the 'upper-class' of fitness - this is great, however,
we want people who are trying to get healthy (who may not yet be
healthy) in gyms, too!
- College towns also often have strong running communities.
- It's a good sign to see a college gym busy!
FAT DOC IS
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch
online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR
FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!
VINNIE & ANNA WILL BE AT KETOCON
2020! KETOCON.ORG, GO TO BUY TICKETS, AND ENTER PROMO CODE
- Tickets will get more expensive as
time goes by.
- We're also on airplanes now -
check it out!