Jul 9, 2016
: Episode 633- Listener and fellow blogger/podcaster Aarn Farmer
joins Vinnie Tortorich today on this Saturday edition of the
Celebrity Fitness Trainer podcast to discuss the journey and
staying honest through it.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR
- Pronounced "Aaron"
- Started a blog and podcast to keep himself honest
- He was 400lbs and at one point his blood pressure was 237/180
- About to stroke out and die
- He found Vinnie!
- Has lost 150lbs since finding Vinnie over the last 18mos
- At first, disliked Vinnie's podcast but then fell in love with
- Runs a
blog about how to save money at Walmart
- Still has weight to lose
- Fat man's credo: "I don't eat before noontime"
- If you have a liter of coke that morning, though, it is
- To get better, it is important to stay honest with
- It is about the big picture
- It is not most peoples' fault, their good intentions have been
- Aarn had to accept that he was in a bad way and would die if he
didn't change his nutrition
- He realized he didn't have to stop eating with NSNG