: Episode 831 - Vinnie gets all riled up about the Shred Diet that claims to "blast out the sugar" while recommending things like drinking fruit juice and adding sugar in coffee.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- This diet is just BS to get money
- Requires meal replacements
- NEVER as good as eating REAL FOOD
- Also encourages a degree of snacking which is bad for those with metabolic syndrome
- Says to cut out sugar, but incorporates it into diet in many ways
- 4-week program - money maker to make you come back and try again
- "Blast the Sugar Out"
- Absolutely ridiculous and hypocritical
- The guy has a book but it's contradictory and ridiculous
- Small meals, not filling, not good for you
- Vinnie and Anna do not believe in dieting... they believe in a lifestyle change
- The "shred diet" is NOT a lifestyle