Nov 10, 2018
: Episode 1187 - Vinnie goes solo on this Saturday show. He
talks about how both razor companies and weight loss companies are
selling lies to well-intentioned consumers - ingrown hairs and
weight-gain are cut from the same cloth.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- Gillette had a double blade razor
- "Better than the best"
- They were selling crap
- Vinnie's dad bought into it
- Now, they're up to a bunch more blades
- Vinnie found that the razors with more blades actually hurt his
- These expensive razor companies are just selling lies
- People wanted to do what was best for their skin, so they
overpaid for these overrated razors
- Robert Haas wrote a book called "Eat To Win"
- Carbing up was the big lie
- It's still being propagated
- "Don't eat fat, fear it"
- These lies sold because people wanted to get
- Good intentions totally stolen
- Getting fat is kind of like growing ingrown hairs
- Figure out what went wrong
- It was the lies you were sold that caused it