Feb 14, 2020
: Episode 1516 - Antonio "Tony"
Martinez joins Vinnie this Friday, and the two talk Tony's own
low carb journey, his incredible policy work and run for senate,
nutrition and the law, health literacy and more!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR
- After Tony's heart attack in 2014, he started a ketogenic
- He has also been able to overcome his Type II diabetes.
- CEOs make millions of dollars off of these medications – they
make money when you stay sick.
- He has saved over $24,000 personally in the past five and a
- We can save hundreds of millions of dollars in this
- Tony is a politician fighting to educate people about
- Check out one of his speeches here:
- Tony is a public policy expert!
- Here is Tony's campaign website:
- He is running for Senate in the 38th district of New York!
- He is fighting for nutritional literacy via the law.
- Tony also wants to pass law which would require for medical
students to get comprehensive nutritional training.
- We need to hold doctors accountable.
- Further, patients should know ALL of their health options.
- One thing we should bring back is Home Ec!
FAT DOC IS
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch
online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR
FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!
VINNIE & ANNA WILL BE AT KETOCON
2020! KETOCON.ORG, GO TO BUY TICKETS, AND ENTER PROMO CODE
- Tickets will get more expensive as
time goes by.