Feb 1, 2020
: Episode 1507 - Vinnie Tortorich talks with listener and
podcaster Brooke Simonson about millennials, having grit, changing
lifestyles and your conception of 'healthy,' and more on this
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR
- Brooke is technically a millennial!
- She has grit, which Vinnie worries some millennials lack.
- She also has her own podcast.
- Therefore, she knows the hard work this takes.
- Brooke used to teach high school students.
- She noticed her students simply would not do things they did
not like, even if it was assigned or mandatory.
- Work isn't always fun and that is okay.
- When Brooke got out of college, she gained some weight.
- Throughout her 20s she was 15-20 lbs overweight all the
- She was also tired all the time.
- Brooke thought she was healthy then - she would work out, eat
low cal low fat, etc.
- Eventually, she found low carb with her husband
- Now, she is so much healthier and feels so much better.
- Lost lots of weight and has better energy levels.
- She now works out less and feels better.
- Check out Brooke's podcast here:
- She also gave up teaching and is now a health coach.
FAT DOC IS
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch
online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR
FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!
VINNIE & ANNA WILL BE AT KETOCON
2020! KETOCON.ORG, GO TO BUY TICKETS, AND ENTER PROMO CODE
- Tickets will get more expensive as
time goes by.
- We're also on airplanes now -
check it out!