Apr 9, 2018
: Episode 1034 - Anna Vocino joins Vinnie this Monday, and the
two discuss lots of things including eating meat in its many forms,
fat, pop culture, and more!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- Vinnie and Anna received a Twitter question about gout
- Will bacon give you gout?
- First off, Vinnie is not a doctor
- Gout: a type of arthritis caused largely by inflammation
- Often affects the feet
- You know what causes the most inflammation? SUGAR!
- Doctors often think gout and red meat are corollated
- This is because BEFORE you are fat adapted, your uric acid will
- However, once your body has crossed over, the levels do not
- Someone else asked about animal fat!
- We love animal fat at NSNG
- Vinnie will cook his food in bacon fat or duck fat
- Animal fat is great for you
- We encourage meat eating over here
- Meat is a great fat and a great protein