Nov 22, 2019
: Episode 1456 - Agronomy expert Dr. Peter Ballerstedt joins
Vinnie on this Friday show for another appearance, and the two
discuss low carb conventions, cattle, hunting and conservation,
agriculture and the environment, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR
- Dr. Ballerstedt has been on this show before. Check that out
- This is one incredibly smart man.
Check out his lecture: "Ruminant Reality: Livestock, Human Health
and Environment" here:
- He has studied the needs of humans and diet.
- A low carb diet with plenty of meat is important.
- We evolved because we ate meat.
- He and Vinnie met at Low Carb USA!
- Always wearing a pair of cowboy boots.
AGRICULTURE AND THE ENVIRONMENT
- All of agriculture makes up only 9% of greenhouse gas emissions
in the US.
- Only 2% for cattle.
- US is very efficient!
- Transportation, alternatively, makes up 25%.
- People conflate US and world states as well as various
- Ruminants are important for environmental health.
HUNTING AND CONSERVATION
- These two can go hand in hand.
- For example, there is an overpopulation of deer in many places.
- Culling these populations can be important so they do not
starve, spread disease, etc.
- The end result of people not hunting and not eating meat will
be more human and animal suffering.
FAT DOC IS
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch
online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR
FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!
- Tickets will get more expensive as
time goes by.
- Dr. Ballerstedt will be there, too!