Oct 16, 2021
: Episode 1952 - On this Saturday show, the wonderful Lindsey
Paul joins Vinnie for a second appearance to discuss her
sport–extreme long range shooting–and her new world record. The two
also talk unhealthy vegan food, Olympic sports, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
EXTREME LONG RANGE SHOOTING
- Lindsey has been a real fan of this way of eating and the
podcast for a year.
- She's always avoided gluten because she's always had some
- Recently, she sent in $24.64 as a donation to keep this podcast
- Vinnie was perplexed as to this amount.
- She decided to donate this specific amount because at the time,
2,464 yards is the world record she set as an
extreme long shooter.
- Now, as of this past week, her (and THE) record is 2 miles!
- She had three target impacts at this distance!
- This is a very intense, complicated sport that takes incredible
- Check out her previous appearance here: Extreme
Long Range Shooting – Episode 1927
- Lindsey is an absolute competitor.
UNHEALTHY VEGAN FOOD
- Much of the food marketed toward vegans isn't all it's cracked
out to be.
- Vinnie's third upcoming doc talks a lot about this.
- It discusses companies like Beyond Burger and the like.
- A lot of vegan food is plain unhealthy.
- There are many overweight (and underweight) vegans.
- Is it just coincidence that Cam Newton's downfall coincided
with his going vegan?
- Vinnie has a hard time buying that vegans can build the same
strength and fitness.
FAT DOC 2 IS AVAILABLE ON
iTUNES and AMAZON
- Please also share it with family
- Buy it and watch it now on iTunes
to get it to the top of the charts.
PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO REVIEW
the film AFTER YOU WATCH!
FAT DOC 1 IS ALSO