Sep 30, 2019
: Episode 1419 - On this Monday show, Anna Vocino and Vinnie
Tortorich talk Alexa, the Amazon winner of the week, Vinnie's
school days, lower carb vegetables, the myth of needing carbs,
women and carbs, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR
FAT DOC IS
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review
for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Please also share it with family
- Available for both rental and
Here is the link to the iTunes page
If you don't have iTunes, find it at Vimeo
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch
online at Amazon.
AMAZON WINNER OF THE WEEK
- Part of how we keep this show free is through you shopping on
Amazon after clicking through our banner on our website.
- We used to pick a winner every week.
- We'd like to get back to that.
- You'll get some swag or something else Vinnie-related that
- Beth Sommers is our winner this week, and she purchased
Eat Happy Too.
- Vinnie recommends you sticking to cruciferous vegetables.
- You don't need other vegetables.
- These veggies are lower carb.
- Sometimes, if you're having trouble losing weight, look at what
veggies you're eating.
- The starchier, the carbier, as a general rule.
- Carbs are carbs are carbs and you liver doesn't care where they
MYTH OF NEEDING CARBS
- People tend to believe they NEED carbs.
- First, you get all you need form the veggies mentioned above.
- These have good vitamins and the like in them.
- Also, if you eat enough protein, that will turn into sugar,
- You DO NOT to eat carby foods!!!