Oct 27, 2021
: Episode 1960 - On this Wednesday show, Vinnie Tortorich and
Andy Schreiber talk the John Muir Trail, softening society,
Vinnie's work as a personal trainer, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR
- The John Muir Trail is a fabulous trail.
- Part of it goes up Mt. Whitney.
- The easier trail, the "mule way," was designed for what Muir
called the "soft and succulent."
- Things have generally gotten softer, and we've lost a lot
because of it.
- We're softer in more sense than one!
- As people have gotten lazier, many have gotten unhealthier.
- Seed oils and processed foods have hurt us greatly, but so has
nonmovement, promoted by technological advancement and the
emergence of 'easier' ways.
FAT DOC 2 IS AVAILABLE ON iTUNES and
- Please also share it with family
- Buy it and watch it now on iTunes
to get it to the top of the charts.
PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO REVIEW
the film AFTER YOU WATCH!
FAT DOC 1 IS ALSO