Oct 30, 2020
: Episode 1701 - Lierre Keith joins Vinnie on this Friday show
to talk sustainable carnivorism, vegan lies, quitting veganism for
your health, human instincts, environmental myths, Lierre's vegan
health issues, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR
- Lierre has been on the show
- She used to be a vegan, but had terrible health issues as a
result and switched to a low carb high fat diet.
- Several vegans threw a pie laced with cayenne on her at one of
her speaking events.
- She couldn't breath for about a week.
- It burned and she felt paralyzed.
- They never caught the three guys.
- She became a vegan as a teenager.
- Somewhere around 85% of vegans stop being vegan.
- Most people don't last 3 months -- they realize it's not
- Lierre was ideologically extreme - when she commits, she
commits. So, it took her health REALLY declining to quit veganism.
- Her body was failing when she wasn't eating meat -- she didn't
get enough cholesterol.
- She cares a ton about sustainability and ethical treatment of
livestock, which is partly why she was vegan for so long.
- She realizes now that sustainable animal farming is good and
not bad for the environment.
- Once you accept that all you've learned about veganism may not
be true, there is a wealth of information and science out there
pointing in the contrary direction.
- Open yourself up to it. Do the reading.
- In vegan world you don't need animal protein -- yet often, you
still crave it.
- Simply put, you do need this sort of protein.
- Most people don't have the willpower to fight this instinct,
and that is a GOOD thing.
- Lierre wrecked her spine, her reproductive organs, and other
parts of her body eating this way.
- There are many other myths vegans need to overcome from
- Agriculture causes the killing of tons of animals, and
contributes to mass extinction and soil depletion.
FAT DOC IS
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch
online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR
FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!
- Fat Doc 2 is in the works! Keep an