Jul 31, 2020
: Episode 1636 - On this Friday show, Vinnie goes one-on-none
and talks Twitter attacks, Vinnie's health and fitness history,
trans fats, the NSNG® Summit, and more. Later on, Anna
Vocino joins Vinnie to chat the Summit, social medias, cast iron
pans, avoiding cramps, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR
HEALTH AND FITNESS HISTORY
- Vinnie is often attacked on Twitter.
- People say he is this or that.
- Vinnie's not in the pocket of 'big meat.'
- This is a non-starter for Vinnie.
- Who Vinnie really is, is a guy who started in the gym at 8
- He's not going to talk politics, he's going to talk your health
- When he came out of school, he was an over qualified PE
- He was in personal training right around when it started.
- We know what cause the problems –– let's focus on those!
- Vinnie didn't make fats, he didn't make bad oils.
- He's not about propaganda like many of these vegan films, he is
about truthful and straight up information.
- The summit was LIVE and FREE! And sponsored by NSNG®
- It's probably still on Crowd Cast and will be on the Foods
- Attendees included Dr. Ken Berry, Dr. Ben Bikman, Dr. Cate
Shanahan, Nina Teicholz, Dr. Peter Ballerstedt, Ivor Cummins, Dr.
Eric Westman, Dr. Shawn Baker, Anna Vocino, Vinnie & Andy,
- All of these folks have been on the podcast before. Check out
- They are all truly luminaries in the field of health and
- Many of them were also in the Fat Doc.
FAT DOC IS
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch
online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR
FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!