Dec 28, 2020
: Episode 1744 - On this Monday show, Vinnie Tortorich and Anna
Vocino talk Instagram ads, holiday shows, setting exercise
goals, Eat Happy 'meal plans', and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR
- We keep new content coming through the holidays!
- On Christmas, we had a normal show.
- This New Years, Anna will come on for a 1on1.
SETTING EXERCISE GOALS
- This can be a good way to motivate yourself.
- Vinnie wanted to hit 2 million meters rowed this year.
- A week or two ago, he realized he was only 300k meters
- So, he's been chipping away a couple hours at a time.
- If you can, do some exercise while you do something else if
you're too bored.
- Vinnie will watch TV why he exercises.
- It's hard to quit on a goal, especially once you've put in good
- Goals aren't always necessary -- but you should never not do
- This being said, don't be obsessed.
NSNG® 'MEAL PLANS'
- Anna won't come out with an exact meal plan.
- She has, however, created a sample list of 31 days of
meals--largely using Eat
- You need to get Anna's cookbook to do most of these recipes.
- However, you can get the list without the cookbook.
- It's in an excel spreadsheet and is downloadable.
- Make sure you read Vinnie's PDF and read Anna's
- This is geared toward NSNG® beginners -- simple and
- These meal plans are simply suggestions.
- Mess around with it -- make it your own! Pick and choose.
- You also don't need to eat every meal if you're not
- Check out Anna's website to find this: https://annavocino.com/31daysofeathappymeals/
FAT DOC 2 IS AVAILABLE FOR
- Please also share it with family
- Pre-order in on iTunes to get it
to the top of the charts.
- We need it to get big for people
to see it.