Oct 28, 2017
: Episode 925 - MindPump podcaster, Personal Trainer
and former gym owner Sal DiStefano joins Vinnie to talk about debunking
the myths that the fitness industry perpetuates, wellness being
more that just diet/exercise, and that people often choose to be
victims with their health.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR
- Italian, like Vinnie, but much younger and more attractive
- Italians raise families by committee
- Unfortunately, ladies, he has a girlfriend
- Sal sees many people attempting to be victims
- It is a powerful and overused tool, particularly regarding
- Makes you feel better to place blame on someone other than
- Sal does not blame unhealthiness on others
- Take responsibility because you can do something about it!
- Then, you can find empathy
- Don't play the victim - it is often a cop out, even if the food
industry is screwing us over!
- That being said, nobody wants to be fat
- The sugar and grains industry, and programs like Weight
Watchers steal people's good intentions
- However, there is always something to do about it
- Vinnie saw this happening in the film industry, particularly to
children in the entertainment business
- Has the MindPump podcast
- Vinnie has appeared on this podcast!
- Check it out because it is a great podcast and talks more about
all of this stuff