May 24, 2020
: Episode 1588 - Gina Grad joins Vinnie for this Sunday School
episode, and the two talk running races from home, improving
performance through fat adaptation, Barbies, working out slow and
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR
RUNNING RACES FROM HOME
- Andy, Gina's fiancé, was supposed to run the LA marathon.
- It was cancelled because of the pandemic.
- So, he and his friend in San Francisco woke up in their
respective city's one morning and ran a marathon that day.
- They did it as if they were actually doing the race.
- If you were planning on doing a 5k, a 10k, a half, a full, or
something else and it was cancelled, you can still do it!
- You don't need an official race to get it done.
- Andy did it without carbing up, and this was his best time
- He has seen his performance improve steadily as he becomes more
- Start slow–otherwise, you will burn out.
- Run/walk a mile in zone 2 to start.
- Schedule a phone consult with Vinnie to come up with a plan for
FAT DOC IS
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch
online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR
FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!