Apr 30, 2021
: Episode 1831 – Dr. Frank Mitloehner out of UC Davis joins
Vinnie on this Friday show, and the two talk what we know about
nutrition, cattle farming, deforestation, how to reverse greenhouse
gas emissions, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR
FRANK MITLOEHNER, Ph.D.
- Dr. Mitloehner is a professor and air quality extension
specialist out of UC Davis.
- He isn't trained on the nutrition side, but he understands
sugar is what makes us fat.
- Also, he believes food choices are totally their own.
- His work focuses on environmental issues and greenhouse
DR. MITLOEHNER AND REVERSING GREENHOUSE GAS
- He understands the importance of cattle for land.
- Land used for cattle can't be used for anything else.
- We do not need to deforest land to raise cattle.
- We have enough land to farm cattle now.
- Ripping apart rainforests is incredibly harmful to our
- Rainforests are super important biomes.
- If our entire country went vegan, this could still be harmful
for our environment.
- Biden did not say we should reduce our meat consumption by 90%.
That is not political. That is a fact.
- Dr. Mitloehner believes (and the science supports)
that fossil fuels are the real culprit
for environmental damage, NOT livestock.
- 80% of all greenhouse gases in the USA are from fossil
- Simply put, environmental concern should not be the reason we
change what we eat on any large scale.
- In fact, the focus on meat sidetracks us from what is really
FAT DOC 2 IS AVAILABLE ON
iTUNES and AMAZON
- Please also share it with family
- Buy it and watch it now on iTunes
to get it to the top of the charts.
PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO REVIEW
the film AFTER YOU WATCH!
FAT DOC 1 IS ALSO