Dec 4, 2019
: Episode 1465 - Andy Schreiber and VInnie Tortorich talk Cyber
Monday, putting life into living, getting back on track after
Thanksgiving, Andy's Thanksgiving, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR
- Two days ago was Cyber Monday.
- Vinnie was told to prepare a Cyber Monday email for this
- He didn't really want to sell things to people on this
- Instead, he sent out a newsletter about getting back on
- It can be annoying to get too many of these sale emails.
GETTING BACK ON TRACK
- It's important to get back on track after putting life into
- It can be easy to let yourself go a bit.
- Stop kicking the can down the street!
- Don't keep giving yourself excuses to get back on track
tomorrow, or the next day, or the next day.
FAT DOC IS
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch
online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR
FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!
VINNIE & ANNA WILL BE AT KETOCON
2020! KETOCON.ORG, GO TO BUY TICKETS, AND ENTER PROMO CODE
- Tickets will get more expensive as
time goes by.