Sep 26, 2020
: Episode 1677 - On this Saturday show, Dan Lynch joins Vinnie
for a second appearance on the show and the two talk Marie's
recovery, fighting cancer, every day rowing, finding the truth on
Google, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR
- Dan and Vinnie met through Don Coddington.
- Check out Dan's first appearance on the show, last week, here:
- Dan is hitting 1000 days today with his rowing journey!
- So long as doctors don't tell him know, he will keep rowing
- When he enters the hospital for most of October, he'll have his
rower with him.
- In 2019, Dan was diagnosed with mantle cell lymphoma.
- This is a rare, non-Hodgkins lymphoma.
- At the start, he decided he wouldn't do chemo.
- However, he changed his tune fairly quickly.
- Once the cancer spread, he started aggressive 5 months of chemo
- He tried radiation therapy previously.
- He's now receiving shots to increase the number of stem cells
in his body.
- Starting Monday, he will have more aggressive treatment.
- Vinnie didn't want his mom to have these surgeries.
- She didn't take the normal approach to recovery.
- Her progress is great!
- Cutting out crap foods, the inflammation is gone.
- She has pretty good mobility now, 6 weeks out!
FINDING THE TRUTH ON GOOGLE
- He wrote a book on this.
- He's always been fascinated by Google.
- Google is simply a tool to find information.
- Dan's background in genealogy required him to be good at
- Find his book here:
FAT DOC IS
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch
online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR
FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!
- Fat Doc 2 is in the works! Keep an