Dec 27, 2020
: Episode 1743 - On this Sunday
School episode, Gina Grad joins Vinnie to talk Katey Sagal,
charcuterie houses, semi-tropical climates, farming biospheres, and
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR
- These are the future of gingerbread houses.
- Gingerbread houses aren't good for much anyway -- you build
them, eat them, then feel badly.
- You can use lots of cured meets, cubes of cheese, and seed
crackers if need be.
- Cream cheese works well to stick things together.
- It's a fun, creative thing that won't make you feel sick.
- Make some bacon walls!
- Pepperoni makes good shingles.
FAT DOC 2 IS AVAILABLE FOR
- Please also share it with family
- Pre-order it on iTunes to get it
to the top of the charts.
- We need it to get big for people
to see it.