Jul 26, 2021
: Episode 1894 - On this Monday show, Anna Vocino and Vinnie
Tortorich talk accidental fasting, Badwater and Mt. Whitney,
airport food, Anna's 48 hours, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR
- Vinnie isn't personally a big fan of intermittent fasting.
- He's not the guy who fasts, and he thinks fasting is not for
- But, the perk of being fat adapted, is if you can't get good
food over some period of time, you'll be okay.
- This happened to Vinnie.
- When he climbed much of Mount Whitney, he didn't eat.
- He could only make it because he was fat-adapted.
- When you're in a pinch, being fat-adapted can certainly
- It's also good when you're traveling --- many airports only
- Vinnie and Don tried to summit Mt. Whitney while Vinnie was in
town for Badwater.
- However, he got up much of the mountain and began feeling like
he had the flu.
- Don then couldn't find him on the mountain!
- Vinnie was very dehydrated.
- Fat adaption saved the day for him.
- He did the mountain again, but only got a little ways up the
mountain because it started storming with lightning.
WATCH THIS EPISODE ON YOUTUBE
FAT DOC 2 IS AVAILABLE ON
iTUNES and AMAZON
- Please also share it with family
- Buy it and watch it now on iTunes
to get it to the top of the charts.
PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO REVIEW
the film AFTER YOU WATCH!
FAT DOC 1 IS ALSO