Nov 30, 2015
Vinnie Tortorich and co-host Anna Vocino discuss minutia of many
topics on this Angriest Trainer podcast.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- Villa Cappelli
- Squatty Potty
- Pure Vitamin Club
- Football teams: The Redskins
- Vinnie thinks going after this name is too politically
- Chiefs, Indians, Braves
- Don Coddington, billionaire, buys Vinnie random
- What is empowering about pole dancing for fun?
- Showing how sexy they are
- Vinnie is angry because of Cala-bitches
- Dr Dan: Listener has lost 17 lbs in 7 weeks
- Has changed his life --
he feels better
- In the hospital for a bone-spur type surgery
- He wants to be on the podcast instead of Marie!
- Vincent (Vinnie's dad) picks up cars, remakes them, etc.
- He has eaten himself to death
- His F150 looks like a 711
REAL STRENGTH MATTERS
- These guys are funny Brits with a great
(Vinnie's favorite) podcast
- When they saw Muscle Works they thought it was
- Their show talks to Olympians, nutritionists, Strong Men,
- Books for everything!
- lots of things, however, are emotionally related
- People treat kids like they are all the next big thing
- Not every kid can be a pro athlete, an astronaut, a
- We need accountants, customer service people, etc.
- Fathers need to stop overestimating their children and pushing
them (in relation to coaches)
- Communist countries decide on children to train when they are
- We looked at this and found it barbaric
- Take computers away from kids, let them use their imaginations
or play with balls