Jan 19, 2020
: Episode 1498 - Gina Grad joins Vinnie Tortorich for this
Sunday School episode, and the two talk Neil Peart's death, keeping
track of your health, and more!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR
KEEPING TRACK OF YOUR HEALTH
- It's important to stay on top of your health.
- Brain health is super important.
- If you feel your memory has slipped, or something, like this,
get checked out.
- You would rather make sure nothing is wrong earlier rather than
- Being cautious in terms of going to the doctor a bit more often
isn't a bad thing.
- A professional's opinion is always good if you are feeling
FAT DOC IS
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch
online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR
FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!
VINNIE & ANNA WILL BE AT KETOCON
2020! KETOCON.ORG, GO TO BUY TICKETS, AND ENTER PROMO CODE
- Tickets will get more expensive as
time goes by.
- We're also on airplanes now -
check it out!