Jan 15, 2020
: Episode 1495 - Andy Schreiber and Vinnie talk the Archies,
inflammatory bowel disease and sugar, and more on this Wednesday
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR
INFLAMMATORY BOWEL DISEASE
- Andy recently found a study that links inflammatory bowel
diseases and short term sugar consumption.
- In other words, that one cheat day a week you're having can
still really hurt your body.
- Don't say, "well, it's Sunday."
- This is a way of eating, a lifestyle, not a diet.
- It seems sugar consumption, even if short-term, increases
chances of developing diseases such as colitis.
- This way of eating is not just about weight loss - it's about
improving your overall health!
FAT DOC IS
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch
online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR
FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!
VINNIE & ANNA WILL BE AT KETOCON
2020! KETOCON.ORG, GO TO BUY TICKETS, AND ENTER PROMO CODE
- Tickets will get more expensive as
time goes by.
- We're also on airplanes now -
check it out!