Nov 24, 2021
: Episode 1980 - On this Wednesday show, Andy Schreiber and
Vinnie Tortorich talk hormones and food, good restaurants,
Thanksgiving, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR
HORMONES AND FOOD
- Hormones control our reaction to eating certain foods.
- When we eat carbs, our hormones tell us to
- For those who have problems eating far too much, cutting carbs
really can help stop this urge.
- Ghrelin keeps you eating when it gets some sugar. Leptin
doesn't work as it should.
- When you're fat adapted and eating healthy meats and the like,
you fill up much more quickly!
- You can eat more chips than you can steak.
- Hormones make it near-impossible (or at least, unpleasant and
unsustainable) to eat less when you're eating the wrong
- Vinnie tries to stay close to every other day on this
- If this isn't for you, that's okay.
- Thanksgiving might be a decent time for some life into
- But if you do eat something sweet, don't overstuff yourself and
get right back on the wagon with the next meal.
- Eat more of the healthy stuff!
- Don't let this be a kickoff for 'screw it, Christmas is soon.'
- This doesn't need to be a 6-week eatathon.
FAT DOC 2 IS AVAILABLE ON iTUNES and
- Please also share it with family
- Buy it and watch it now on iTunes
to get it to the top of the charts.
PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO REVIEW
the film AFTER YOU WATCH!
FAT DOC 1 IS ALSO