Oct 26, 2019
: Episode 1437 - On this Saturday, Best Of episode, Dr. Bret
Scher joins Vinnie and the two discuss dietary guideline myths, the
AHA, stress, and low-carb heart health.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR
- Dr. Scher is a cardiologist.
- Believes in and prescribes low carb diets for those who want to
maintain good heart health.
- Focuses on lifestyle and prevention.
- Primarily without medications.
- Located in San Diego, CA.
- Has a podcast and blog, check out his website and Twitter .
- Has a free e-book and other literature available.
- Dietary guidelines can kill many people.
- Also does consults like Vinnie!
- If you are worried about your heart
health, contact Dr. Scher.
- Founder of Boundless Health.
- Stanford and The Ohio State University grad!
- Check out his other appearance on this
LOW-CARB HEART HEALTH
- Whatever the reason, dietary guidelines hurt people.
- Increasing carbs hurts insulin resistance, other diseases.
- People have a hard time saying "my bad, I was wrong" so those
with power and wrong information stick to their wrong info.
- Carbs are a silent killer that people promote as healthy .
- Dr. Scher tries to avoids meds like statins.
- If people can eat well, they can largely avoid needing
- Lifestyle is the most important.
- Dr. Scher thinks low-carb (NSNG) can largely prevent heart
- The quality of animal meat also affects health.
- Stress and peace of mind also affects our hearts and our
FAT DOC IS
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review
for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Please also share it with family
- Available for both rental and
Here is the link to the iTunes page
If you don't have iTunes, find it at Vimeo
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch
online at Amazon.