May 27, 2021
: Episode 1850 -Podcaster and former trainer Josh Trent joins
Vinnie to talk about being mindful of emotional eating, giving some
of your friends the gift of goodbye, and more on this Wednesday
BEST-OF episode, originally aired as a Friday show.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- It's often easy to get off track when emotions get
- Emotions can produce hormones that drive us to eat.
- Josh gets it.
- He's seen it, he's experienced it like we all have.
- We can learn to control our relationship with food even when
these emotions do arise.
- Becoming fat-adapted can help, breaking the addiction.
MORE ON JOSH
- As far as emotions and health go, Josh also knows it's
important to understand when to let go of a relationship.
- He calls this the "gift of goodbye."
- Josh is a former trainer.
- This line of work is really tough!
- He and Vinnie both understand that.
- Check out his podcast!
FAT DOC 2 IS AVAILABLE ON
iTUNES and AMAZON
- Please also share it with family
- Buy it and watch it now on iTunes
to get it to the top of the charts.
PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO REVIEW
the film AFTER YOU WATCH!
FAT DOC 1 IS ALSO