Nov 15, 2019
: Episode 1451 - Investigative journalist Katherine Eban joins Vinnie
for this Friday 1-on-1, and the two discuss her work reporting on
drugs, her novel Bottle of Lies, the dangers of
generic drugs, the FDAs role in this disaster, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR
DANGERS OF GENERIC DRUGS
- Katherine Eban is a fantastic investigative journalist.
- She and Nina Teicholz are good friends
- They do similar reporting.
- Check out her novel
Bottle of Lies: The Inside Story of the Generic Drug
- First, we have a pharmaseutical industry that tells us we can
take these medicines without consequences.
- Secondly, the FDA has convinced us that any drug they approve
is safe to take.
- There is tons of fraud within this world.
- Doctors are being paid to pedal drugs to patients.
- The manufacturers are also directly marketing to prospective
- These drugs themselves are sub-standard.
- Vinnie does more with
PVC vitamins than the FDA does with generic drugs from
- We have had incredible discoveries in the last month alone -
- Zantac has been found to have a carcinogen.
- Antibiotics also all come from overseas
- ZERO of our antibiotics are made in the US.
- There are differences between generics and brands!
FAT DOC IS
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review
for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Please also share it with family
- Available for both rental and
Here is the link to the iTunes page
If you don't have iTunes, find it at Vimeo
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch
online at Amazon.
- Tickets will get more expensive as
time goes by.