Dec 25, 2020
: Episode 1741 - On this Friday show, author and swimmer
Bonnie Tsui joins Vinnie
to talk her book, Why We Swim, her experiences in the
water, the history of traveling by water, story-telling, and more.
We also wish a very Merry Christmas to all those celebrating!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR
- Bonnie's parents met because of swimming.
- However, that's about all they had in common -- the
relationship ended in divorce.
- It was a perfect life until it wasn't.
- As a kid, it was all unspoken for her.
- Bonnie has always swam, and for decades, was a competitive
- She hopes to swim forever.
- She also surfs, paddle boards, and more. Anything to get her in
- Her husband is also a big swimmer.
- Some of her competitive, PR-setting swims, or particularly
challenging swims are huge accomplishments.
- Growing up where Vinnie grew up, everyone needed to know how to
swim as a survival skill.
- Vinnie took scuba classes when he had the chance.
Bonnie tailed two spear fishermen, which was a fascinating
- Hunting your own food is an amazing and important experience.
- It's too easy to go to the grocery store.
- She has also studied the origin of swimming and
FAT DOC 2 IS AVAILABLE FOR
- Please also share it with family
- Pre-order in on iTunes to get it
to the top of the charts.
- We need it to get big for people
to see it.