Sep 27, 2017
: Episode 905 - Vinnie talks with Andy about his love of Vince
Lombardi and the hard-ass philosophy that Vinnie lives by which is
both a benefit and a curse.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR
- Vinnie has always been a huge Vince Lombardi fan
- Practice doesn't make perfect, perfect practice makes perfect
- Make accountability even if it is not imposed otherwise
- Andy became a great piano player this way!
- Vinnie works hard, never takes a day off because of success
- How he got out of the bayou, how he played college football at
his side, how he got to LA, and how he has started businesses and
created a brand
- Now when Vinnie takes days off, it is usually for Serena
- For years and years he would go to bed past midnight and wake
up at 4:30am
- In Vinnie's mind, there is no finish line
- Like NSNG - it is a permanent lifestyle change
- You can't do things right once in awhile, you have to do them
right all the time
Look for the live Kansas City show from the meet-up soon!