Apr 25, 2021
: Episode 1828 – On this Sunday School episode, Gina Grad and
Vinnie Tortorich talk testosterone levels and low-fat diets, being
soft and succulent, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR
- Low-fat diets link to lower testosterone levels.
- Gina cites a study from U of Worcester.
- Low levels are connected with many health problems,
particularly for men.
- The most important fat in the body is cholesterol.
- When you don't get a lot of fat, you don't get this important
nutrient (and others).
- Our bodies have evolved to eat a lot of fat.
- So, when you mess with that, your hormones are affected.
FAT DOC 2 IS AVAILABLE ON
iTUNES and AMAZON
- Please also share it with family
- Buy it and watch it now on iTunes
to get it to the top of the charts.
PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO REVIEW
the film AFTER YOU WATCH!
FAT DOC 1 IS ALSO