Oct 25, 2021
: Episode 1959 - On this Monday show, Vinnie Tortorich and Anna
Vocino talk staying busy with phone consults and yard work, taking
responsibility for your eating, Vinnie's shakes, caffeine, and
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR
- Vinnie and Anna both stay busy.
- Vinnie's working on his last documentary, his companies, his
PDF, this podcast, and he does phone consults several days a
week––and, Vinnie makes sure to make time to work out and get
- In his 'spare time,' Vinnie has been putting in a lot of work
on his and Serena's new house.
- If you don't think you have time to 'eat healthy,' Vinnie bets
- Do you make your kids' breakfast.
- Go do your morning breakfast-preparing routine, and see how
long it takes you.
- Do it at a normal speed, but don't count washing dishes.
- Now, scramble some eggs the next morning for you and your kids
and see how long that takes.
- It will likely be comparable.
- If making healthy food means waking up three or five minutes
earlier, that will be worth it when you feel better.
- We have to take responsibly for our decisions.
- You CAN do this.
- This lesson--of taking responsibility--should apply
to everything you want to do that might feel a
little out of reach right now because you're busy.
- You can also meal prep.
- Boil some eggs and put them in the fridge. Or make some bone
- When you pull these things out the next day,
it's faster than making cereal.
WATCH THIS EPISODE ON YOUTUBE
FAT DOC 2 IS AVAILABLE ON
iTUNES and AMAZON
- Please also share it with family
- Buy it and watch it now on iTunes
to get it to the top of the charts.
PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO REVIEW
the film AFTER YOU WATCH!
FAT DOC 1 IS ALSO