Dec 26, 2020
: Episode 1742 - On this inspirational Saturday show, Craig
Nelson joins Vinnie to talk life as a cardiac patient, his
wonderful daughters, creating memories, taking care of what you can
control, phone consults, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR
LIFE AS A CARDIAC PATIENT
- Craig has been a cardiac patient since birth.
- He had congenital heart issues.
- Born with a whole in his heart, at age 3 he had surgery to fix
- This then caused him more issues.
- Since 7, he has required pacemakers which have required
surgeries throughout his life.
- He didn't want to go to Vinnie for medical advice -- but he
realized to improve his health through his diet, Vinnie could
- Now, Craig is writing a book.
- It's a journal to his daughters.
- Craig had to take a leap of faith to have children because he
feared his children would have the same issue.
- In 2013, he became unresponsive. His daughters couldn't wake
- As a result, his kids are pretty mature -- they grew up with a
- Craig and his daughters create memories and value the time they
- Craig is doing well but living with heart issues is, of course,
TAKING CARE OF WHAT YOU CAN CONTROL
- On the keto diet, he lost 150 lbs in 10 months.
- He got off -- then he ran into more heart issues.
- After, he got back on track with NSNG.
- Jody Ross initially introduced him!
- He can still only walk 2 MPH, but he's getting healthier and
- His goal is to hike with his daughters and the like.
- Vinnie and he talked about what he can do staying under 110
- Craig has his own zone - Zone 1.5!
FAT DOC 2 IS AVAILABLE FOR
- Please also share it with family
- Pre-order it on iTunes to get it
to the top of the charts.
- We need it to get big for people
to see it.