Jun 27, 2021
: Episode 1873 - On this Sunday School episode, Gina Grad and
Vinnie Tortorich talk sugar consumption through the ages, cheap
dessert, the dangers of transfats and 'vegetable' oils, and
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- The amount of sugar Americans ate prior to the 1970s was
significant but nowhere near like Americans eat now.
- Sugar lobbyists funded studies to show fat was bad and sugar
- Now, people are so overweight compared to prior to that
- Sugar was a treat, not a part of everyday life.
- And, the quality of desserts and the like has decreased.
- They're made with cheaper materials, like seed oils which are
FAT DOC 2 IS AVAILABLE ON
iTUNES and AMAZON
- Please also share it with family
- Buy it and watch it now on iTunes
to get it to the top of the charts.
PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO REVIEW
the film AFTER YOU WATCH!
FAT DOC 1 IS ALSO