Jan 27, 2019
: Episode 1243 - Gina Grad joins Vinnie for this Sunday School
episode, and they discuss Cajun language and dialect, red meat and
heart health studies, the vegan propagandist agenda, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- Study showing less red meat will prevent heart disease
- Cleveland Clinic study, published in European Journal of Heart
- This is ridiculous!
- Kids, red meat is good for you
- The study claims TMAO is what is so bad
- However, TMAO is more readily found in veggies
- If they say TMAO is bad, they should be saying DO NOT eat
- TMAO is actually good to prevent heart attacks
- Any study done by Harvard, Minnesota University, and Cleveland
Clinic are all unreliable sources
- Heavily funded by corporations, vegans, etc.
- Whether the article is for or against you, disregard it if one
of these institutions came up with it