Aug 27, 2021
: Episode 1916 - On this Friday show, Tammy Krotz joins Vinnie
Tortorich to talk Tammy's journey as one of many COVID-19
long-haulers, Dr. Teitelbaum's help with supplements and medicines,
getting her life back on track, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR
- Tammy got COVID-19 in June 2020.
- She is an elementary school teacher.
- When she caught it, she didn't feel well, but she certainly
didn't feel terrible or hospitalization-worthy.
- She got it after going to an outdoor concert, or from the
friend with whom she attended the concert.
- There were around 25 people at the event, and she did distance,
- Of course, it's also possible one of them got it elsewhere, or
- At the time, she was at least relieved she had gotten it out of
the way without a bad case... but she was wrong.
- Between June and August, after she had COVID-19, she felt okay.
- Then, in August, she had severe aches and pains and was
- Her body felt like it was failing her with the fatigue and the
- For the whole year, she felt absolutely terrible -- foggy,
pain, fatigue, and more. Her doctor told her a lot of people
relapse like this.
- Nobody could help her -- essentially, they didn't have answers
and sent her to a support group.
- The support group is helpful. There are 180,000
people in the Facebook group, and so many can't even get out of
- She sought out Dr. Teitelbaum because she did not want to live
- He has been on the show before.
- The Dr. looked at her lab work in great detail.
- Because he focuses on fibromyalgia and energy issues, he was a
great person to work with.
- Neither Tammy nor Vinnie are doctors.
- Dr. Teitelbaum put her on several supplements: Vitamin 3, smart
energy system, and some supplements to help with her pain.
- These targeted her energy and her sleep to start.
- Over the course of time, he also helped her with prescriptions
medicines to help her thyroid and other centers of hormonal
WATCH THIS EPISODE ON YOUTUBE
FAT DOC 2 IS AVAILABLE ON
iTUNES and AMAZON
- Please also share it with family
- Buy it and watch it now on iTunes
to get it to the top of the charts.
PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO REVIEW
the film AFTER YOU WATCH!
FAT DOC 1 IS ALSO