Jan 27, 2016
Andy Schreiber and Vinnie Tortorich host this Monday edition of
the Celebrity Fitness Trainer podcast. They discuss New Years'
resolutions, PVC, putting life into living, and how one must be
careful to not throw oneself off track completely.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR
- Pure Vitamin Club
- You can now make it so subscriptions can change from 30 days to
90 days on the website
- You can add magnesium to your daily multi cap subscription
- Discount if you get the combo pack
PUTTING LIFE INTO LIVING
- Enjoy a piece of cake every once and awhile
- Just don't use this as an excuse to change your lifestyle!
- You can have a "cheat" day every once in awhile, but this
implies dietary restrictions beyond sugars and grains and can take
people off the tracks
- After a cheat day, you will wake up bloated, starving, and
wanting to cheat more
- Must be careful!
- Eventually, you get over it. Then you have a good day or even a
few, but then it's your cheat day again and then you start all
over. That is why you must be careful with having too many cheat
- Having a "cheat" day once a week can be a slippery slope
- That is why we say "Life into Living" instead
- It isn't a permission slip for a day, rather than maybe just
ONE slice of cake every once in awhile