Nov 28, 2021
: Episode 1983 - On this Sunday School episode, the lovely Gina
Grad joins Vinnie to talk Vinnie's book Fitness
Confidential, keeping cancer away, electrolytes, proper
protein, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
KEEPING CANCER AWAY
- Vinnie's book, Fitness Confidential, documents
his journey with cancer.
- He started eating low carb to keep the cancer away.
- Other cancer survivors have sworn by keto diets to stay in
remission and stay healthy.
Bryan Bishop is one of these folks.
- Electrolytes keep your body in good shape when you're running
or doing other aerobic activity.
- It's like a lubricant to keep your run smooth, in a way.
- Andy (Gina's husband) used a lot of Vinnie's Ultra Salt when he
ran the LA marathon.
- Without training much, he ran it in around 4.5 hours!
- You need certain amino acids that you get from protein.
- Animal protein is by far the best.
- You could also try whey protein or egg protein, but it is not
- Things like pea protein are not good
- This is why veganism is so difficult to do healthily
- Vinnie covers some of this in his new documentary.
FAT DOC 2 IS AVAILABLE ON iTUNES and
- Please also share it with family
- Buy it and watch it now on iTunes
to get it to the top of the charts.
PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO REVIEW
the film AFTER YOU WATCH!
FAT DOC 1 IS ALSO