Oct 28, 2019
: Episode 1439 - Vinnie Tortorich and Anna Vocino talk Vinnie's
travels, Zone 2 and endurance, blood sugar requirements,
fat-adapted exercise, heart rate monitors and more on this Monday
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR
FAT DOC IS
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review
for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Please also share it with family
- Available for both rental and
Here is the link to the iTunes page
If you don't have iTunes, find it at Vimeo
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch
online at Amazon.
ZONE 2 AND ENDURANCE
- Vinnie is one of the guys who has been preaching Zone 2 from
- Endurance athletes love Zone 2.
- This is the best Zone to exercise in for building up endurance
and losing fat.
- For some, Zone 2 requires you to run and then take breaks and
- You should not be totally out of breath in Zone 2.
- You can do a crude calculation of your Zone 2 heart rate by
taking 180, subtracting your age, and adding or subtracting a few
depending on your fitness level.
- Don't feel the need to eat something carby or sugary in Zone
- There are ultra athletes who do not even sugar trickle.
- This being said, Vinnie respects a trickle if you're a
- Start wherever you can.
- If you can only start with 5 minutes a day, then do that!
- Tickets will get more expensive as time goes by.