Apr 24, 2020
: Episode 1566 - Ivor Cummins, biochemical engineer, joins
Vinnie Tortorich on this Friday show, and the two talk the role of
useful cholesterol numbers, heart disease and body
type, Extra Time Movie, athletics on low carb high
fat, coronavirus and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR
- Ivor has been on the show a few times.
- Check out one of his first appearances here:
- His podcast is The Fat Emperor.
- Ivor was also in Fat Doc!
USEFUL CHOLESTEROL NUMBERS
- He is also the author of Cholesterol Conundrum.
- Having "high cholesterol" does not mean you're more likely to
have a heart attack according to experts such as Ivor.
- Heart disease was not previously as prevalent as it is now when
people were not morbidly obese.
- He provides some info on CACs.
- We are seeing evidence of calcium actually leeching out.
- Check out his upcoming movie: Extra Time Movie
FAT DOC IS
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch
online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR
FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!