Apr 26, 2020
: Episode 1568 - Gina Grad joins Vinnie for this Sunday School
episode and the two talk treating Coronavirus, the need for herd
immunity, chickenpox and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR
- One day, we may need herd immunity to beat this.
- Herd immunity generally means 70%+ of the population has had
the virus such that it doesn't spread so much.
- The issue is, experts are not sure if contracting the disease
actually gives you immunity–so far there is no proof that that is
- There are many treatments being tested.
- The FDA and others have found pros and cons to many.
- Vinnie talks the benefits of hydroxychloroquine – here is
another relevant article documenting potential negatives:
- Eventually, as well, we will have a vaccine.
- Most importantly, listen to the CDC and health experts with
respect to potential treatments, advisories, and the like.
FAT DOC IS
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch
online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR
FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!