Jul 25, 2015
Welcome to the Saturday edition of the Angriest Trainer podcast,
where Vinnie Tortorich answers listener questions from today's
guest, Scott Cumer!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR
- You'd stop riding for the day, go to dinner, etc
- See people still coming in after dinner, the
next day, the back of the packers (which Scott identifies himself
- They always finish and always have fun and are the ones who
tend to be overweight
- exercise is not the best way to lose weight
- Scott is only a month and a half in, he will become more fat
adapted and improve further
- How does he get better while running?
- continue to trickle a little sugar (if necessary) [pocket
- accept that you might need a little help from sugar in exercise
- It is not a quick fix-- everyone is different and needs little
- Grocery shopping will always be "from the outside"
- Oils and fats are good in places while working out
- US Wellness Meat is good while training
Check out Scott's podcast, Ten Junk Miles!