Oct 29, 2016
: Episode 696 - Tony Dicola, a great NSNG success, joins Vinnie
Tortorich on this Saturday edition of the Fitness Confidential
podcast to discuss his weight-loss journey, exercise, and more!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- Pure Vitamin Club
- Villa Cappelli
- Squatty Potty
- Found Vinnie on the Adam Carolla show
- He was 310, 5'9" at the time
- Has been strict NSNG since the beginning of 2016
- Has lost over 100 lbs in a year, and now has set great goals
for himself in the future!
- In July 2016, he had lost over 100 lbs
- Tony now weighs 180 lbs
- His goal is 160 but he has lost over 120 lbs so far
- Tony does some basic exercise
- Crunches, push ups, squats, and runs a couple times a week,
staying in Zone 2
- He is now getting into hiking as well
- Tony proves that exercise is a poor way to lose weight, and
while it can supplement weight loss, DIET is absolutely
- Tony cannot believe how he could have changed so quickly
- It's all about cutting out the sugar and the grains!!!
WHAT EXERCISE MATTERS?
- Stay the course on Zone 2
- Sometimes you have to slow down to go faster
- Learning how to run properly after weight loss is also very
- Tony is setting his sights on Mt. Rainier