Oct 20, 2021
: Episode 1955 - On this Wednesday show, Andy Schreiber and
Vinnie Tortorich talk Tuesday and Thursday Tips, "keto" products,
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR
THE PRE-WORKOUT MYTH
- Pre-workout is a product made to be sold.
- It isn't necessary, and brands do not guarantee that it will
help––because it might not.
- Often, pre-workouts are filled with crap you do not want to
- If you want a little pick-me-up before you workout, try having
some coffee or some other natural and healthy ergogenics.
- Coffee is good for you and is more guaranteed to have a
positive effect, in Vinnie's opinion.
- Vinnie loves it before aerobic activity.
- Today, he had some before he rowed.
- People slap keto on something even if it's filled with
- Vinnie sees all of these kinds of products everywhere–at
conventions, at stores, and more.
- These products are stealing good intentions.
- This is a huge problem in the keto community, and something to
be aware of.
- You do NOT need to be in ketosis to be NSNG® (and
FAT DOC 2 IS AVAILABLE ON iTUNES and
- Please also share it with family
- Buy it and watch it now on iTunes
to get it to the top of the charts.
PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO REVIEW
the film AFTER YOU WATCH!
FAT DOC 1 IS ALSO