Dec 6, 2019
: Episode 1466 - Tim Rees, registered nutritionist and writer,
joins Vinnie this Friday to discuss the BS behind Game
Changers, the new "What The Health"ish documentary, how it
makes good theatrics but bad science, and more!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR
BS BEHIND GAME CHANGERS
Check out his article here.
- This phenomenally debunks so much in this movie.
- It is good theatrics but not good science.
- Anecdotes do not equal science.
- They tell stories of guys who only ate absolute junk food
switching to vegetarian diets and improving performance..
- It would make sense that eating REAL FOOD could help, but
imagine how much better they'd be if they ate good quality meat AND
- A lot of what looks like science in this doc is not.
- The studies aren't what you think.
- This is another "What the Health" type work.
FAT DOC IS
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch
online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR
FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!
VINNIE & ANNA WILL BE AT KETOCON
2020! KETOCON.ORG, GO TO BUY TICKETS, AND ENTER PROMO CODE
- Tickets will get more expensive as
time goes by.