Jan 29, 2021
Episode 1765 - Dr. Mark Goulston,
psychiatrist, joins Vinnie Tortorich to discuss the stigma around
mental health, surgical empathy, coping with PTSD, and more on this
illuminating Friday show.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR
DR. MARK GOULSTON
- Check out his books here:
- One of his books was about people who drive us crazy.
- They frustrate us, they outrage us.
- A lot of the tips in his book, Talking Crazy, are
useful for the day to day.
- Dr. Goulston has dealt with many patients with PTSD.
- None of his patients ever died by suicide.
- He believes in Surgical Empathy.
- For many people who are duty-bound, like health-care workers
and military, it can be difficult to deal with trauma and fear.
- Adrenaline comes into play.
- When the danger goes away, everything you pushed away comes
back to hit you.
FAT DOC 2 IS AVAILABLE ON
iTUNES and AMAZON
- Please also share it with family
- Buy it and watch it now on iTunes
to get it to the top of the charts.
PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO REVIEW
the film AFTER YOU WATCH!
FAT DOC 1 IS ALSO