Sep 26, 2015
Vinnie Tortorich answers questions from Angela Ward on today's
Saturday edition of the Angriest Trainer podcast!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR
CAN STRESS CAUSE A PLATEAU?
- Angela is 40, with perimenopause
- Her weight loss has stopped, could it be due to
- How Angela eats
- Breakfast: eggs with some protein
- Lunch: green smoothie
- Dinner: tonight, salmon and zucchini
- Will snack on olives, nuts, occasional apple
- She eats incredibly well!
- Likely due to the stress
- working out a lot with fitness classes
- Angela does not yo-yo
- Vinnie recommends getting checked out, because it sounds like
she is doing everything right
- May be something in combination with perimenopause
- Exercises about 4 or 5 times a week with classes
- Working with a team, going at her own pace
- Not high intensity interval
- Angela has kept a diary, realized she was eating too few
- Started being obsessive and overanalyzing everything
- Should Angela keep a food diary?
- Vinnie is conflicted with the food diary
- For some people, it is success, for others, disaster
- Really depends whether the person can be okay and not obsess
- If you mindlessly eat, a food diary may be good