Mar 31, 2021
: Episode 1810 – On this Wednesday show, Vinnie Tortorich and
Andy Schreiber talk running self-owned businesses, good products,
working on what you're not good at, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR
- Andy has worked for a lot of people running their businesses.
- He is much more into running his own, having a stake in it,
- Vinnie threw lots of things at the wall to see which businesses
- You have to be willing to fail to make it work.
- Not every idea is a good idea!
- Make sure you think carefully and talk to folks.
- The good news is you can make something you believe in!
WORKING ON WHAT YOU'RE BAD AT
- Sure, it's important to stay sharp with what you're good
- But what can really differentiate a person is when they focus
on what they are bad at.
- Make those areas stronger, and this includes workouts.
FAT DOC 2 IS AVAILABLE ON
iTUNES and AMAZON
- Please also share it with family
- Buy it and watch it now on iTunes
to get it to the top of the charts.
PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO REVIEW
the film AFTER YOU WATCH!
FAT DOC 1 IS ALSO