Sep 30, 2020
: Episode 1680- On this Wednesday show, Andy Schreiber joins
Vinnie and the two talk hurricane season, planned life into living,
guiding family toward healthy food, NSNG® Foods
catch-up, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR
PLANNED LIFE INTO LIVING
- When Vinnie rarely does LIL, he plans it.
- He makes sure he isn't going to fall into cravings and have too
easy access to these unhealthy foods.
- Because Vinnie is going to be around fried catfish a lot and in
Louisiana for awhile, he's not had any fried, breaded catfish as he
doesn't want to tempt himself to fall off the wagon.
- When you do put LIL, know when you're going to do it, what
you're going to have, and how you're going to get right back on
- Prepare to feel a little icky the next day, but fight the urge
to let yourself stay off the wagon.
GUIDING FAMILY TOWARD HEALTHY FOOD
- When Vinnie got to Louisiana, he cleaned house in his parents'
- He's really encouraging them to eat healthier.
- His mom has noticed lower inflammation and other benefits.
- They are people whose good intentions have been stolen.
- You can't force your family into it, all you can do is urge
them and show them by example.
1ON1 WITH ANNA
FAT DOC IS OUT
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch
online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR
FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!
- Fat Doc 2 is in the works! Keep an