May 29, 2017
: Episode 827 - Anna Vocino joins Vinnie Tortorich this Monday
to discuss plane rides, Vinnie's public speaking gigs, Stories from
the Sauna, and more!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- Back in the day, people dressed nicely to fly
- You'd pack a different outfit for the plane
- Now, people wear whatever they want
- Seats used to be bigger, etc.
- Flying seems to be getting worse and worse, even in First
- Not worth the cost to upgrade
- Vinnie flies a lot with Andy
- Plane boarding takes years
- Too many carry ons - people have to check tiny roll ons
- People on the plane made such a huge fuss, it messed with
Vinnie's whole flight
- Vinnie gave a speech to a bunch of Jewish women
- Made a joke about Jewish people and bagels -- could have gone
- Hard for people to understand you can give up grains but still
eat the stuff that goes ON grains without using the grains as a
- QUINOA IS BAD!!!
- we think quinoa is good for us because it tastes bad
- Ended up having someone argue that it is good and had to work
hard to dispel that myth